We’re THE PLAID AGENCY…an award-winning, full-service advertising agency specializing in customer insights, fundamental fierceness and a passion to deliver. We’re growing and searching for a highly motivated Account Associate (AA) to join our team.
PLAID was established with the pledge and passion to support and propel brands to engage with their customers at a deeper level. PLAID’s driving force was formed with the strong intent to pull all lines of marketing communications into a clean pattern that is cohesive, measurable, and most importantly driven by customer objectives and needs.
Are You a Future PLAIDmate?
Do you consistently ask, “What’s Next?”
Are you nimble and able to adapt to rapidly changing situations?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
The Account Associate (AA) supports the account executives, account directors and/or campaign managers in coordinating marketing campaigns. The AA ensures the clients’ strategic objectives are met with each project, serves as a trusted client partner and has a strong awareness of the account’s strategic direction and clients’ objectives. The AA oversees project teams and manages multiple projects, ensuring deliverables are meeting the clients’ strategic objectives. The success of this position relies on the success of the team, exceeding clients’ expectations, partnering with PLAID colleagues, and individual performance.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded marketer with experience and knowledge across digital, social, and other primary marketing channels. This individual is a self-directed, forward thinker who is comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and thrives when presented with new challenges. The ability to multi-task and prioritize is imperative. Superior written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as experience in planning and executing strategic marketing plans.
This position requires occasional nonstandard work hours in accordance with project needs, deadlines, deliverables, and urgent client requests.
Account Associate Primary Responsibilities
- Provide support in driving partnerships with clients by understanding and applying knowledge of project, marketing principles and objectives including clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Assist in execution of overarching marketing campaigns, ensuring critical success factors are met
- Coordinate and drive timelines and deliverables while identifying project-related risks and issues,
- Attend meetings with clients and account owner, preparing all meeting materials (agenda, status reports, notes, etc.)
- Develop and manage project creative briefs, project scope statements, statements of work, proposals, and other client-related documents
- Recommend, manage, and analyze digital marketing strategies such as google/social ads, analytics platforms, and email marketing
- Provide input for website and social media optimization including SEO, U/X, and best practice implementation
- Plan and manage social media campaigns for PLAID and clients, as requested
- Oversee internal agency team members and specialized vendors to deliver high-quality work, on schedule and within budget across multiple channels and service types
- Understand and manage elements needed for web, TV, email, radio, print, and social deliverables
- Establish and ensure the highest level of quality for all client deliverables through thorough testing and QC processes
- Assist with creating standard operating procedures and management of administrative tools
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required
- 1-2 years of project management experience required
- Experience working in an office setting and/or with external clients preferred
- Digital competence, specifically a familiarity with digital marketing, social media, SEO, email, and inbound marketing best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and skilled at negotiation
- Capable of planning and carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft suite of programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Mac OS; basic proficiency in the Adobe suite of programs is a plus
Missing a must have or two? No problem! Convince us why you’re the best candidate!