Are You a Future PLAIDmate?
Do you consistently ask “What’s Next”?
Are you nimble and able to adapt to rapidly changing situations?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Think you could be THE PLAID AGENCY’S next Digital Media Specialist?
We’re THE PLAID AGENCY…an award-winning, full-service advertising agency specializing in customer insights, fundamental fierceness, and a passion to deliver. We’re growing and searching for a highly-motivated Digital Media Specialist to join our team. This is a “roll up your sleeve” opportunity to jump in and create, execute and evaluate marketing strategies and initiatives both digital and traditional.
As Digital Media Specialist, you’ll contribute your skills and expertise to a wide variety of projects managing the marketing efforts for a diverse set of clients. You’ll be responsible for the strategy and management of digital campaigns across all social platforms, Google Ads, SEO and more. You must be an enthusiastic, high-energy marketer looking to increase your knowledge base and gain exposure to many industries.
Ideally, you are a self-directed, forward thinker with 1-3 years of experience setting up and running the day-to-day operations of digital marketing campaigns. You must thrive in a collaborative culture designed to make you—and us—the best. We have a driven staff with wildly different career paths, and that means with a great attitude and thirst for knowledge.
- Manage the execution of cohesive marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels; specifically social media platforms
- Write engaging social media content
- Communicate directly with clients for project needs and execution details as applicable
- Implement campaigns demonstrating a high understanding of digital advertising and cross-channel best practices and functionality
- Optimize digital campaigns to perform above industry standards and spend the budget efficiently throughout the campaign duration
- Provide support in driving partnerships with clients by understanding and applying knowledge of the project, marketing principles and objectives, including clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Establish and ensure the highest level of quality for all client deliverables through testing and QC processes
- Monitor and manage project-related risks and issues
- Coordinate and manage key stakeholders and team members to implement client deliverables
- Manage work within established timelines
- Monitor social, SEO and web traffic metrics
- Prepare and report campaign metrics and optimization information
- Assist in the identification and qualification of digital media vendors for client strategies (as applicable)
- Assist with creating standard operating procedures
- Work schedule/hours: this position requires occasional nonstandard work hours in accordance with project needs, deadlines, deliverables, and urgent client requests
- Other duties as assigned by management
- BA/BS required
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience required
- Digital competence, specifically a familiarity with digital marketing, social media, SEO, email, and inbound marketing best practices
- Capable of planning and carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction
- The ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, team environment
- Excellent communication skills including verbal communications, active listening, presentation skills, excellent written grammar and spelling
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
Missing a must have or two? No problem! Convince us why you’re the best candidate!