If yes… We think a chat is in order.
Are You a Future PLAIDmate?
Do you consistently ask, “What’s Next?”
Are you nimble and able to adapt to rapidly changing situations?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Think you could be THE PLAID AGENCY’s next Front-End Developer?
We’re THE PLAID AGENCY…an award-winning, full-service advertising agency specializing in customer insights, fundamental fierceness and a passion to deliver. We are growing and searching for a highly motivated Front-End Developer to join our team. This is a “roll up your sleeves” opportunity to jump in and create, execute and evaluate digital and traditional marketing strategies and initiatives.
As a Front-End Developer, you’ll contribute your skills and expertise to a wide variety of projects conceptualizing and executing creative Web-based marketing solutions. You’ll be responsible for designing custom user interfaces for a variety of clients. You must be an enthusiastic, committed team player looking to increase your knowledge base and gain exposure to many industries.
Ideally, you are a self-directed, forward thinker with 1-3 years of experience. You must thrive in a collaborative culture designed to make you—and us—the best.
Front-End Developer Primary Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team to design and build user experiences that exceed expectations
- Manage and monitor Web sites through Pantheon
- Handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve by thinking creatively and critically
- Maintain cutting-edge industry knowledge and trends
- Drive best practices for overarching PLAID Web dev processes
Education and Experience
- BFA/BA from an accredited university
- 1-3+ years visual design experience focusing on strong UI/UX. Working knowledge of Photoshop/Sketch
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to manage hosted environments through Pantheon
- Good understanding of basic SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Committed to continuous learning and personal development
Missing a must-have or two? No problem! Convince us why you’re the best candidate!