Are You a Future PLAIDmate?
Do you consistently ask, “What’s Next?”
Are you nimble and able to adapt to rapidly changing situations?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Think you could be THE PLAID AGENCY’s next Account Executive?
We’re THE PLAID AGENCY…an award-winning, full-service advertising agency specializing in customer insights, fundamental fierceness and a passion to deliver. We are growing and searching for a highly motivated Account Executive to join our team. This is a “roll up your sleeves” opportunity to jump in and manage the creation, execution and evaluation of digital and traditional marketing strategies and initiatives.
As Account Executive, you’ll ensure the clients’ strategic objectives are met with each project, serving as the trusted partner to the clients. With a strong awareness of the account’s strategic direction and clients’ objectives, you’ll oversee the project teams and manage multiple projects, ensuring deliverables are meeting the objectives. You must be an enthusiastic, committed team player looking to increase your knowledge base and gain exposure to many industries.
Ideally, you are a self-directed, forward thinker with 3-4 years of experience envisioning and bringing marketing campaigns to life. You must thrive in a collaborative culture designed to make you—and us—the best. We have a driven staff with wildly different career paths. That means that with a great attitude and thirst for knowledge, you’ll be in a position to learn a LOT about client and account management, the creative process and marketing principles.
Account Executive Primary Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain established client accounts
- Communicate directly with clients for project needs and execution details
- Provide support in driving partnerships with clients by understanding and applying knowledge of project, marketing principles and objectives including clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Act as liaison between the client and agency
- Lead projects to ensure tactical and strategic goals are met by developing and driving timelines and project scope; always executing with the highest of quality standards
- Ensure critical success factors are met with each client project and overarching account goals
- Develop and manage project creative briefs and project scope statements
- Monitor and manage project-related risks and issues
- Execute client status meetings and prepare all meeting materials and follow-up items (agendas, notes, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage key stakeholders and team members to implement client deliverables
- Oversee internal agency team members and specialized vendors to deliver high-quality work, on schedule and within budget across multiple channels and service types
- Understand and manage elements needed for Web, TV, email, radio, print, and social
- Establish and ensure the highest level of quality for all client deliverables through thorough testing and QC processes
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Assist with creating standard operating procedures
- Work schedule/hours: this position requires occasional nonstandard work hours in accordance with project needs, deadlines, deliverables, and urgent client requests
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required
- 3-4 years of project management experience required
- 3-4 years of client/customer management experience required
Missing a must have or two? No problem! Convince us why you’re the best candidate!